Juice Technology AG, producer of electric charging stations and software, and the market leader in mobile charging stations for electric cars, has been revealed as the official mobile charging station supplier for the Rimac C_Two.
A revolution in performance car design and engineering, the Rimac C_Two has been created from the ground up as the all-electric luxury GT car of the future. This 1,914-horsepower C_Two can accelerate from zero to almost 100 kilometres per hour in under 2 seconds and hit a top speed of 412 km/h, using battery and motor technology developed entirely in-house at Rimac Automobili. In fact, Rimac single-handedly designs, produces and tests all of the vehicle’s major critical components, optimising every detail to create a car like no other on the road. First established in 2009, Rimac Automobili has already attracted major investment from the world’s largest car manufacturers, including Porsche and Hyundai-Kia, but the company still retains the flexibility and vision of a start-up.
Juice Technology, often called the Silicon Valley company of Europe, likewise resolutely pursues its vision of developing electric charging technology and software that fulfils the highest standards but also remains simple and intuitive to use. Optimised down to the smallest detail, Juice charging stations offer everything that electric car drivers need.
“With the C_Two, Rimac is creating a vehicle that not only offers unheard of levels of performance, but a car that is truly comfortable and usable every day. With the inclusion of our Rimac Portable Charger, we believe we can help owners to enjoy their cars by removing many of the uncertainties around charging infrastructures across the world. The charger we provide is based on our JUICE BOOSTER 2 – tested, tried and proven a thousand times over,” exclaims Christoph Erni, founder and CEO of Juice Technology. “We thereby demonstrate once again that our research and development team produces highly mature, technically flawless charging stations of a quality and performance level befitting some of the most innovative brands in the world.”
The team at Rimac share this view, and are now offering their customers a comprehensive high-class package that includes the Portable Charger. “The Rimac C_Two, which goes into full series production in 2021, is the culmination of everything I have ever wanted to achieve, showcasing the unique performance potential of all-electric powertrains. It has always been my vision that the C_Two should be able to be the only car an owner would need, and we have worked tirelessly on every single component of this car to make that a reality. One thing we can’t control, however, is the public charging infrastructure, but with the Rimac Portable Charger included, C_Two owners will have a simple, flexible solution available at almost every charging point in the world,” said Mate Rimac, founder and CEO of Rimac Automobili.
The essential benefits of the Rimac Portable Charger in a nutshell:
- Recharge your car from any power socket: the Portable Charger is compatible with the adapters and extensions of the JUICE BOOSTER 2. The Rimac C_Two can thus be recharged with no fuss from any power outlet anywhere in the world.
- Automatic detection of socket input current: the charger always sets itself automatically to the optimum charging power output. ruling out any overloading of power socket capacity.
- Prevents household sockets from overheating: patented sensor technology in the plug pins ensures risk-free charging even when using older sockets.
- The PORTABLE CHARGER is completely watertight (IP 67) and can withstand being run over by a wheel load of up to three tonnes.
- JUICE CONNECTOR adapter plug: This connector is CE-compliant and designed to be able to accommodate functions introduced at some future date – giving drivers the confidence that buying a Portable Charger is a long-term investment.