The Jaguar I-PACE – the world’s first premium all-electric performance SUV – now offers a new fast, intuitive infotainment system and quicker charging capability, making owning and driving an electric vehicle easier than ever.
Since its debut the I-PACE has won more than 80 global awards, including 2019 World Car of the Year, World Car Design of the Year and World Green Car, reinforcing its status as the Jaguar which tore up the rule book to become the first and best electric car of its kind.
With two Jaguar-designed electric motors at each axle, producing exceptional combined performance of 400PS and 696Nm, aluminium construction and a low centre of gravity, the I-PACE offers an unrivalled balance of all-wheel drive performance, refinement, luxury and agility – together with outstanding real-world range and day-to-day usability.
- All-electric I-PACE performance SUV: now featuring a new infotainment system, three phase AC home charging and even more driver-focused technology
- Pivi Pro infotainment system: as quick and easy to use as your smartphone, with self-learning navigation that can show you where the nearest available charge station is, how much it will cost and how long it will take to charge
- Faster home charging: 11kW (AC) domestic wall box can add 53km/33miles of range (WLTP) per hour for customers with three-phase supplies
- Outstanding performance and range: Acceleration from 0-60mph in just 4.5 (0-100km/h 4.8 seconds) seconds and up to 470km / 292 miles (WLTP)
- Greater connectivity: Dual-modem embedded SIM with 4G data plan, wireless device charging, embedded Spotify, and Bluetooth for two phones at the same time
- Driver Assistance technology: A new 3D surround camera and ClearSight rear-view digital mirror deliver unimpeded visibility
- Occupant wellbeing enhanced: Cabin air ionisation with PM2.5 filtration captures ultrafine particles and allergens. The I-PACE can filter cabin air while on charge before a journey
- More distinctive design: Atlas Grey finish to grille pins as standard, enhanced paint palette and introduction of a 19-inch wheel
- New Bright Pack option: accentuates I-PACE’s World Car of the Year award-winning design
- Enhanced software-over-the-air capability: Systems including infotainment, battery management and charging can be updated remotely and enable the I-PACE to continuously improve over time
- Available to order now at jaguar.com and priced from £65,195 in the UK
Click to read more.